- All rates shown on our home page are tax-included. We do not receive commission for booking from customers.
- We ask on-site payment on the day of booking, however, for some menus, we require transfer payment. Please pay the charge for transfer money.
- Please prepare the currency that is shown on the rate of our website. If it’s shown by Japanese \, please pay by yen, US $ pay by dollar, and Indonesia Rp. pay by rupiah.
- Some companies accept payment by the other currency that is shown on our website, however, they calculate the rate of currency by their own basis.
- Each company has different regulation of the payment by credit card. Please refer to information on each menu page.
- Each company had different regulation of Travelers Check (TC), but almost all companies do not accept TC.
Recommended to pay by Currency on Website
- It is recommended to pay by the currency that is shown on the rate of our website. If it’s shown by Japanese \, please pay by yen, US $ pay by dollar, and Indonesia Rp. pay by rupiah.
- For Agus Transport's Car Charter and Sightseeing Tour, we ask all payment by Japanese yen\. If you refer to pay by other currency, Rp. or US$, we accept these currency. However, we need to exchange Rp. or US$ to JPN\ after received payment, therefore, we apply the rate that exchange Rp. or US$ to JPN\ but not the rate exchange JPN\ to Rp. or US$.
- We calculate the rate based on the day’s official exchange rate, however, we also add commissions by our own basis. Please understand our payment system before you book.
Old Issued US$ cannot be used
- In Bali, you cannot use the old issued US$ for payment. Indonesian Banks do not accept them, so please prepare new issued US$ for $ payment menus.
- Unacceptable US$
- Bill has “CB” on the front of century number
- Bill was issued before 2005
- Dirty bill
- Bill with written memo, stamp, or stapler holes
About Payment by Credit Card
- About Credit Card Payment System
The diagram below is the explanation of Credit Card Payment System.
- In this case, Credit Card Company makes temporal payment of the charge of Rafting to Rafting Company for the customer, and later, Credit Card Company requests payment to the customer.
Credit Company collects Commission fee as Interests
- At that time, Credit Card Company collects the commission fee from the store and the customer, and the commission fees become interests of Credit Card Company. The amount of the commission fee that Credit Card Company asks the store to pay is about 3～7% of the charge. The commission fee asks the customer to pay is depending on the credit card companies, and there are different ways of collecting interests, such as “0% for the lump-sum payment,” “annual charge” and “commission fee for payment in installments.”
Credit Card Commission Fee in Bali
- In western country, the commission fee that the store pays for the credit card company is usually including in the service charge, however, in Bali, that commission fee is often added as +3% on customer’s credit card payment when the customer is shopping on the store.
- Therefore, if the store says “Credit Card Commission Fee is 0%,” that means “not add the commission fee that the store needs to pay for the credit card company on the customer’s payment.” As in the same way, “Credit Card Commission Fee is 3%” means “add 3% on the customer’s payment as the commission fee that the store needs to pay for the credit card company.” It is not “the commission fee that the customer pay for the credit card company,” so please make sure about it. “The commission fee that the customer pay for the credit card company” is differ from each credit card company, so please check about it directly to the company.
- For extra information, if the customer uses the credit card for payment, the currencies that the store requests to the credit company are Indonesian Rupiah or US dollar.
Recommend to Pay by Cash in Bali
- As it is, please keep in mind that when you use the credit card payment, you might need to pay the service charge with the extra commission fee. If you do not want to pay the extra commission fee, we recommend paying by cash for the charge of earmarked currency. (US$ or Rp.)